Choose AmCan Freight Lines for all your trucking needs between the U.S. and Canada. AmCan offers a wide range of service levels for both full truckload and LTL. Whether you need to ship dry goods or specialized freight, you can count on AmCan. AmCan’s range of truck-based services are designed to provide you with plenty of choices and flexibility in moving your goods from any point in Mid and West Canada to the United States and back.
TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING SERVICES
Save-on Shipping: Flexible pickup within the next 5 to 7 days, with freight delivered within the agreed upon time frame.
Economy Shipping: Next day pickup, with freight delivered within the agreed upon time frame.
*Regular Shipping: Same day pickup by appointment, with freight delivered at the agreed upon delivery appointment as required.
*ASAP Shipping: Pickup within hours by appointment, with freight delivered at the agreed upon delivery appointment as required.
(*)Note that the above references are estimates only, and are not a guarantee by AmCan Freight Lines.
LESS THAN TRUCKLOAD SHIPPING ( LTL )
Shipping loads that are less than truckload (LTL) requires a little advanced prep and some flexibility. However, the savings for such shipments are significant. With AmCan Freight Lines, you can feel comfortable knowing that the freight will arrive safely and in the agreed upon time frame.
To use AmCan Freight Lines LTL services, first get the shipment ready. Measure the height, width, and depth of the shipment in inches. Don’t forget to include the widest points, including skids or other packaging. Record measurements for each piece that is being shipped via LTL.
Next, AmCan Freight Lines will provide a flexible pickup schedule sometime within the next 5 to 7 days. Delivery will be within the agreed upon time frame. For an emergency delivery, contact us to see what we can do for you on short notice LTL jobs.
AmCan Freight Lines is a general commodities service company. We do not haul any garbage or hazardous materials in our trailers.
A significant portion of our business is:
– BUILDING MATERIAL: We haul primarily insulation and paint. The direction of the line-haul is from the Southwest and Midwest U.S. to Western Canada.
– DRY FOOD: We haul from the West, Southwest, and Midwest U.S. to Western Canada.
– EMPTY BOTTLES: The line-haul heads to Western Canada from the Southwest U.S.
– HAY: A commodity from Western Canada to Central and Southwest U.S., including the state of Washington. It can be loaded on either Flatbed or Dry Van throughout the year.
– PAPER AND PLASTIC PRODUCTS: These are mostly hauled from Western Canada to the Midwest U.S.
– EMPTY PALLETS: Line-hauls from Alberta to the state of Washington.